Disruption

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Lawless1

Disruption

Post by Lawless1 »

On two different starts of Scn#26 BabesLite A, my Canadian troops have gone from 0 disruption to anywhere
from 2-22 disruption. At game start 7Dec41 I put all Canadian troops to rest;. On the beginning of 8Dec41 all
Canadian troops in Canada has an increase in their disruption with a range of 2-22 points.

My question is how can they get disrupted if they are at rest, and not being attacked?

Andy
Two types of ships, targets and submarines
Death from below
BBfanboy

RE: Disruption

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: Lawless1

On two different starts of Scn#26 BabesLite A, my Canadian troops have gone from 0 disruption to anywhere
from 2-22 disruption. At game start 7Dec41 I put all Canadian troops to rest;. On the beginning of 8Dec41 all
Canadian troops in Canada has an increase in their disruption with a range of 2-22 points.

My question is how can they get disrupted if they are at rest, and not being attacked?

Andy
If the units took on masses of new, green troops on the turn they could show significant disruption. Disruption and morale tend to come into line once the slots fill out to TOE levels and the "disabled" (not ready) newcomers are brought up to ready status.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Lawless1

Post by Lawless1 »

BBFB no new troops or devices added. My pools are not high enough to replace anything.
Plus I have the auto replace/upgrade turned off. Thanks for your reply
Death from below
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

Some units start the game with varying degrees of fatigue and with disabled devices not to mention random leaders. When the game starts these level are implemented but because no housekeeping stage has been carried out diruption has not been calculated yet. After the first turn it is.
Lawless1

Post by Lawless1 »

Ok thanks Chris
Death from below
Macclan5

Post by Macclan5 »

Canadian Troop Disruption:

Marijuana passed final Senate reading and should be legal in law and inforce prior to December 8 1941.

OOppps sorry that is 2018 not 1941... [8D]

In the words of the bard Mathew MacConghanahy ... "well alright alright alright"
A People that values its privileges above it's principles will soon loose both. Dwight D Eisenhower.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”