Question about ruins exploration

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

OpT1mUs

Question about ruins exploration

Post by OpT1mUs »

When a scout explores some ruins and you get an even that mentions specific coordinates, is that just for fluff, or do I have to remember what event said and go to the specific coordinates/system? How does it work?
btd64

RE: Question about ruins exploration

Post by btd64 »

If you look at the map, you will see circles around planets that are pulsing. Those are the ones mentioned as coordinates....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
RemoteLeg

RE: Question about ruins exploration

Post by RemoteLeg »

These messages often come long before you have the ability to travel to these places. Just identify where they are on the global map (it's a purple circle) and explore them later when you have ships that can travel that far.
See my Distant Worlds tutorial videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... VfLtaT9Y81

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”