Quick AI Supply Question

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

edsan

Quick AI Supply Question

Post by edsan »

The AI can eventually end up with its forces so large that they're at minimal strength due to lack of supply. Someone mentioned changing the AI's supply to 99999999, but didn't say how. I'd like to do that, but CANNOT find where to do it. I've searched everywhere in the game edits and searched this forum. Can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks!
Twotribes

RE: Quick AI Supply Question

Post by Twotribes »

You have to edit the game before it starts then find each hqs and edit supplies by using the Unit function of edit.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
edsan

Post by edsan »

Excellent! I played with it and am all set now. Looking forward to a new game. In the past, it was disappointing to invade a new continent and find that all the enemy units there were already at minimum strength.

BTW, it's been YEARS since the AI conducted any significant naval operation against me. How can I get the AIs to be as aggressive on the water as they are in the air and with artillery.

Thanks for your great help!
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

ORIGINAL: edsan

Excellent! I played with it and am all set now. Looking forward to a new game. In the past, it was disappointing to invade a new continent and find that all the enemy units there were already at minimum strength.

BTW, it's been YEARS since the AI conducted any significant naval operation against me. How can I get the AIs to be as aggressive on the water as they are in the air and with artillery.

Thanks for your great help!
That I don't know the latest build if you have it is a little more aggressive but still falls short.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I mostly play random games with Bombur mod the navy attacks a little and occasionally there is a sea borne invasion but still lacking.
edsan

Post by edsan »

OK, I'll live with it. I was just hoping there was some way to boost the AIs' effort to exert sea supremacy.

Again, thanks for your follow-through.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”