6thTriumph

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

LJBurstyn

6thTriumph

Post by LJBurstyn »

May as well start a AAR.

Someone loaded a US turn numbered 2...I've already played turn 2....not sure if it is just a miss number or the same turn.

And I cannot seem to open it...I forgot to write down my password....ugh...memory gone...If it is not a old turn I need my password reset. I think the person before me can reset my password. Or I could just replay my old turn 2 and write down my password this time. (since turn 2 is the first USA turn).
ironduke1955

RE: 6thTriumph

Post by ironduke1955 »

Changed to three I have no idea what the sequence of turns is vis a vis who is the last player, I guess its the British, then new turn.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Regards memory I believe Cannabis is a good aid to memory [:)]
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ernieschwitz

Post by ernieschwitz »

I think the person before me can reset my password.

In a multiplayer turn, it has to be the nation before the nation before you.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Ahhh Norway Turkey end of turn. Then first country up UK, you learn something every day.

LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

ORIGINAL: ironduke1955

Regards memory I believe Cannabis is a good aid to memory [:)]

An idea but unfortunately I'm allergic (and how I found out is another story). Person before the person before me...must reset my password because I cannot play the turn because of my forgetfulness. I'm sure I set a easy password but right now I've lost it...next time the first thing I'll do is write it down and save as text file in the game file on my computer (at the same time as I enter it).
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

2 nations before US, that's Turkey I guess, ironduke can you redo the Turkey turn and reset the US password? or try to reset it in some mid-game save for Britain, if it works it works, if not youl have to redo British turn too.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

I have a sure fire way of always remembering my password its always the same word, I dare anyone to play my turn or look at my dispositions good luck to them, I would detect that the turn had been opened and take necessary action. So same password every time works for me. Yes I am guessing your allergy became evident when you got down wind of a Willie Nelson concert[:)]

ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Ok replay the Turkey turn how do you reset passwords not done that before

LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Don't forget to PM my new password to me or email it directly if you know my email address. Thanks. I am sure that question was answered somewhere before but I don't remember where....oh yeah...try to AAR for Third Reich (2) I forgot my password in that game also.

Much thanks...mucho gracias (wonder if I spelled those words right...two years of Spanish in College but I only passed because my frat advisor was also my Spanish professor...and he knew I was only taking it because it was require to get a degree where I got my first degree.)
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

ORIGINAL: ironduke1955

Ok replay the Turkey turn how do you reset passwords not done that before
Click on the Diplomacy button where you declare war on others, make alliances, send messages etc, there will be another button for resetting the password, choose US and reset it, but don't forget the new password.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

New US turn posted password sent to Larry via e-mail

LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Got it. It is saved in my Saved Game folder for 6thTriumph. Turn is done...although the USA really doesn't have much to do this early in the game...I see the Axis have declared war on Russia...good luck.

USA is building up it's economy, organizing it's army, army air corp, navy...(marines?) and hopefully soon building a shipyard as well as doing some research.
mooney65

Post by mooney65 »

What's happening with the Russian turn 3?
DRommel

Post by DRommel »

First there should be the Italian turn 3
but the game stalled by the German turn
rhinobones

Post by rhinobones »

A cannabis inspired AAR. This should be good!!!!!

Look forward to the California legalized cannabis games....
Colin Wright:
Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil

Post by broccolini » Sun Nov 06, 2022
. . . no-one needs apologize for douchebags acting like douchebags
Hodugherty

Post by Hodugherty »

Staying true to its hybrid classification, OG Kush weed is especially balanced with a high that really does provide the best of both worlds

Return to “After Action Reports”