German looking for beginner Soviet 41 45 (closed)

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Asberdies

German looking for beginner Soviet 41 45 (closed)

Post by Asberdies »

i am looking for a beginner Russian for a campaign, played against the AI and only did the beginning of a campaign as german so far vs huamn opponet. I should be able to do at least 5 turns a week.
For the rules i suggest :
Full blizzard, No soviet bonus
Full fog
Historical weather
Regular CV
no paradrop or marine invasion
but open for discussion
Asberdies

RE: German looking for beginner Soviet 41 45

Post by Asberdies »

no one? well someone with some more experience interested then? [:D]
Mamluke

Post by Mamluke »

I can take you on, and considering your experience (only 1 game vs a player?) I'm willing to give you just full blizzard instead of +1 and I will allow historical weather.

however, I will insist on some changes:

1 - better math CV, this is a must have for me!
2 - paradrop, how about just up to 3 hexes from the front line? you tell me you can't handle that? (probably won't use then much, will see).
3 - amphibious operations, how about, not allowed west of Sevastopol until 1942 and only if Sevastopol is in Russian hands?

PS: how do you fancy sudden death scenario? with enough Axis points in April 1942, you can get a decisive victory!

please check this AAR for reference: tm.asp?m=4375073
Asberdies

Post by Asberdies »

ORIGINAL: Mamluke

I can take you on, and considering your experience (only 1 game vs a player?) I'm willing to give you just full blizzard instead of +1 and I will allow historical weather.

however, I will insist on some changes:

1 - better math CV, this is a must have for me!
2 - paradrop, how about just up to 3 hexes from the front line? you tell me you can't handle that? (probably won't use then much, will see).
3 - amphibious operations, how about, not allowed west of Sevastopol until 1942 and only if Sevastopol is in Russian hands?

PS: how do you fancy sudden death scenario? with enough Axis points in April 1942, you can get a decisive victory!

please check this AAR for reference: tm.asp?m=4375073
hello,haha i saw your post on the Discord channel but didnt answer because you said you wanted to focus mainly on 41 and i dont :) . Like you saw i mostly played against the ai and my game vs a human opponent ended early so i would rather like to see 42 and beyond. However as i am flattered by you proposing me a game, and it look like you are somewhat desperate, i would like to take on the challenge, but there is a few things about the rules you suggest i dont like much, so i will try to push my advantage :p
Better cv is ok
Amphibious invasion and para, i really dont like the idea considering my experience.
Sudden death, i dont like much, but if a German do not take either Moscow, Leningrad or Rostov in 41 he is anyway doomed, so i can live with that.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”