Netplay Vichy

Please post only issues involving NetPlay here. All other issues should go in the main Tech Support sub-forum.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Sabre21

Netplay Vichy

Post by Sabre21 »

Bill and I loaded the 2.8.1 hotpatch and reloaded our game that we had started using 2.7.5.

We reloaded the production phase just prior to creating Vichy and completed those steps. Then I went on to create a Vichy France and he moved a Brit unit out of Algeria and I relocated the Italian units that were within the Vichy areas.

The next phase was to move the Vichy ships at sea. I moved all of those including the convoys back to port. Bill had some French cruisers up in the North Sea that I was able to move back to Morocco but had to destroy one since I ran out of reachable port space.

I then clicked the green button but the "Move Vichy French Ships at sea" phase just greyed out as did the button and at that point the game basically locked up. We couldn't even get to the air transport phase to see if that bug had been fixed.

I am attaching both games, here is the Allied side.

Just load the game which starts at the creation of Vichy France. Create Vichy, move thru the steps till you get to where you move Vichy French ships at sea back to port and see if you can get past that phase. Bill and I can't.

Attachments
NPVichy..lUSSR.zip
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Sabre21

RE: Netplay Vichy

Post by Sabre21 »

Here is the Axis savegame.
Attachments
NPVichy..eckJa.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
gw15

Post by gw15 »

Go back to version 2.7.5.0. run through all of the Vichy steps, save, and then open under the latest patch. We found a Vichy problem with the latest patch 2 days ago.

Gerry
Furbet

Post by Furbet »

Hi,

Is a new version that fixes this due as we have hit the same problem in our game ?

Thanks,
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

No, there isn't one at this moment. And the work around doesn't seem to work in all cases too, I found that out yesterday...
Peter
Furbet

Post by Furbet »

OK we have tried the work around reverting to 2.7.5 for the Vichy phase and it's worked for us.

Hopefully we can continue.

Thanks,

Return to “NetPlay Tech Support”