FITE2 Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Waltz

FITE2 Bug

Post by Waltz »

So I am playing Russians and it's the start of turn 4, I was reviewing my formations. When looking at the Moscow Militia formation there is a German motor cycle recon showing at the bottom, if I click on it the game flips me over to the German side giving me full view of all their units and I suspect control as well??
sPzAbt653

RE: FITE2 Bug

Post by sPzAbt653 »

It's nothing to do with FitE2, it is a known bug in the game and has been reported. Thanks.
TheeWarLord

Post by TheeWarLord »

Happened to me in a Bulge scenario in a PBEM game. I was clicking through my German units, one click, and BAM-I'm the allies. I didn't snoop, and ctrl/alt/del/ out of there, luckily it didn't affect the game when I restarted.
dontra85

Post by dontra85 »

happened to me in Fite2
loveman2

Post by loveman2 »

Well game designers can you tell us when you are going to fix this bug as it has ruined our game of FITE2.
[:-]
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Known bug. Extremely easy fix for now til it's patched. Don't click on the other guy's unit. [8|]

There should probably be a sticky for game breaking bugs to be listed and their work arounds until they are fixed. Not that anyone would read it.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Return to “Tech Support”