thewood1.....Please Ignore Me

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

DWReese

thewood1.....Please Ignore Me

Post by DWReese »

Anyone who responds to this message and leaves their handle are officially making it known that they do not want thewood1 to ever respond to any of their posts.

DWReese
AlphaSierra

RE: thewood1.....Please Ignore Me

Post by AlphaSierra »

Add me to the list.
I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

I'm in. What else can we do to get rid of him? All game forums have self-appointed capos, throwing their weight about and patronising others with their "authority" but he's one of the worst. I am happy to support any approach to the mods/devs to quiet him down so he can get a life.

$trummer
AlphaSierra

Post by AlphaSierra »

I trained senior Naval officers in tactics and operations and have the cred to prove it. I most likely forgot more about Naval Warfare than this troll will ever know.

Just because I don't know what obscure checkbox to check, to achieve a desired result, is no reason to jump all over anyone.

If this was my board. He would have a 6 month hiatus for starters, until his attitude improves.

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones
Puciek

Post by Puciek »

Signed!
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

I don't wanna be on the list because I'm not in favor of excluding anybody and I'm a very tolerant person. But I definitely think that thewood1 should try to improve the way he communicates on the forum ... there's a sort of constant aggressiveness in his messages that contributes to make the forum an unpleasant place.
Dude thewood1, you should definitely try to improve this ...
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

Yup. I've written articles about modern air combat and tactics, reviewed many books on the subject and I have to suffer this pompous fool's interminable lectures about how not to waste his time when I ask a reasonable question, politely, in a thread devoted to the subject? He's a prize a$$ and needs to take a long break.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

I'm locking this thread. No personal attacks or insults. If someone has an issue then bring it to me or a moderator.

This is a place to play games and have fun. Please can we all just get along and can everyone remain polite and respect other posters!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

This is a forum where thewood1 doesn't post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/321410/discussions/

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”