Please create this select button here

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

rxnnxs

Please create this select button here

Post by rxnnxs »

It would help me a lot because in this way I can open the History Log and select the ship/base without leaving my galaxy view.
There is no way to stay with the view.
Could you do this for us? It would be easier to look what ship is in which shape.

Please look at the attached image

Attachments
wish.jpg
wish.jpg (108.26 KiB) Viewed 121 times
RogerBacon

RE: Please create this select button here

Post by RogerBacon »

Development work on this game has been finished for a long time (years, I believe). However, my mod allows you to find the ship you want pretty easily. From that screen you know the name of the ship. In my mod you can press ctrl-E to bring up the ship finder and paste in the ship's name. That will select the ship for you.
Another way, in my mod, is to go to the shiplist filter and select "new ships" (or something like that). Its one of the new categories I added. It will show all ships completed since the last time you selected "new ships".
BTC 14UURmC4rD762RStsufKmaUjfXQrBvahU1
ETH 0x7c65139BC82A0BDC5b11F92001D5c5a112219f08
Retreat1970

Post by Retreat1970 »

As Roger said, the last patch was in 2015. Probably final. Do try Rogers mod though. Worth it.
rxnnxs

Post by rxnnxs »

Thank you very much. Anyway did I think that it is still getting some love.
It deserves it, whatever happens to DW2, this could and should be really worth it.

p.s.: where can I find you mod?
Retreat1970

Post by Retreat1970 »

Design and Modding section. Bacon mod.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”