Best Method to Garner Correct Facing

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Oxybeles

Best Method to Garner Correct Facing

Post by Oxybeles »

Perhaps I'm just uncoordinated, but I struggle to get a unit to correct the correct hex side when moving one hex.

Is there something I'm missing that would easily correct this issue.

I hate struggling with such an interface issue.
maitrebongo

RE: Best Method to Garner Correct Facing

Post by maitrebongo »

Normally, when you move your mouse cursor over the hex adjacent to your unit, you should see an orange arrow, the tip of which indicates the direction to which your unit will point at the end of its movement.

If you bring your cursor closer to the edge of the hexagon corresponding to the direction you want, the tip of the arrow also changes direction ...
The best is that you try, after a while it becomes intuitive.
"Impossible is not French" Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”