Difficult start-up solved.

Ageod’s Wars of Succession is a new game designed to cover two major wars that consumed Europe at the eve of the 18th Century.
Ginetto

Difficult start-up solved.

Post by Ginetto »

I downloaded and installed WoS on my Windows XP PC. Whenever I started a game, though, after having given all the orders on the map and clicking on the "proceed to next turn" button, the game would go back to the main menu, instead of having the AI churning on the computer player's moves. The thermometer-looking thing on the map which should appear in this phase to show the passing of days did not appear.
Anyway, after sleeping over it I solved the problem by disabling the antivirus (Kaspersky AV.Now it runs fine.
I'm going to install the game also on my other PC running on Windows 10 to see how it behaves there.
Gino
Philthib

RE: Difficult start-up solved.

Post by Philthib »

Thanks for posting. It's a bit of a weird behavior here. AV usually show annoyance when installing or launching the game initially, but not while playing.
Support Independent Developers

Searry

Post by Searry »

Remember to install to the root of your C:\ to avoid problems.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester
Ginetto

Post by Ginetto »

Just a quick update. I installed those two small quickfix updates and now the game runs normally WITHOUT having to first disable the Kaspersky AV.
Gino

Return to “Wars of Succession”