Supported screen resolutions?

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Cruster

Supported screen resolutions?

Post by Cruster »

Hi all,

Noob here with a couple of quick questions.

I'm hovering over CMANOs' "buy it now" button mostly because of baloogans' youtuvbe vids.

Will the game run ok at full screen on a 3440x1440 monitor? i.e does it support that resolution ok?
I ask as several titles I previously enjoyed unfortunately now resemble postage stamps.

Is CMANO happy with WIN10?

Many thanks,

Chris
Dimitris

RE: Supported screen resolutions?

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: Cruster
Will the game run ok at full screen on a 3440x1440 monitor? i.e does it support that resolution ok?
I ask as several titles I previously enjoyed unfortunately now resemble postage stamps.

Yes. If you are using 100% DPI size (ie. no scaling) then it runs out of the box perfect. If you are using 125-150-175+% DPI scaling then you need to do an extra step to display without issues, see here: tm.asp?m=4190908
Is CMANO happy with WIN10?
Yes, in fact it runs faster than any previous Windows version.

If you are hesitant because of the price, buying through Steam may be a good approach, as it allows you to get a refund after purchase if you encounter insurmountable technical issues.
Cruster

RE: Supported screen resolutions?

Post by Cruster »

Thank you Dimitri. [:)]

I'm not using any scaling. My main concern was whether the game may be fixed to a certain resolution or may struggle with the less common ultra-wides at 3440x1440.
But you've answered my question!

Happy to here there's no issues with WIN10. Going to watch a few more baloogans' videos and then likely get a box set from you.

Thank you :-)

Chris

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”