Pilots

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

BK6583

Pilots

Post by BK6583 »

Playing the Germans in the D-Day campaign. The tutorials recommend that all German a/c, except for single engine fighters, be set to 'Restricted'. My question is are the Rumanian, Bulgarian, and Italian a/c pilots managed separately or they all part of the German pilot pool? The reason I ask is I'd prefer to not set these 'allied' a/c to 'restricted' if in fact their pilots are 'managed' separately.
RedLancer

RE: Pilots

Post by RedLancer »

The pools are separate.

Although you are playing Axis for the Allies Norwegians, Poles and Czechs (as examples) have different pools even though they all fly in the RAF.
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
RedLancer

RE: Pilots

Post by RedLancer »

The pools are separate.

Although you are playing Axis for the Allies Norwegians, Poles and Czechs (as examples) have different pools even though they all fly in the RAF.
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”