Changing FB's to/from bomber mode on commander's screen

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

thedoctorking

Changing FB's to/from bomber mode on commander's screen

Post by thedoctorking »

Can't figure out how to do this. Painful to do it unit by unit, and some guys get overlooked.

I often find that the Germans withdraw all their fighters from the battle or from areas, and it makes sense in that case to use your fighters, especially the I-types, as bombers. It's a pain to go through every airbase and select every FB unit and switch their mode over. Then, when you think the German fighters are coming back, you have to go do it again.
Searry

RE: Changing FB's to/from bomber mode on commander's screen

Post by Searry »

There should be a better way to do this, but I press C, then go to airforces and select FB then sort by type and go through each one of them.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”