Steam

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
woos1981

RE: Steam

Post by woos1981 »

OK,I understand thanks!
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Just curious, what are the criterion for a game to go on Steam ? Is it a decision from Steam ? from the publisher (Matrix), both ? Why for example are GG's War in the East / West on Steam and not TOAW 3 / 4 ? Both titles are similar niche market games. [&:]
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Graymane

Post by Graymane »

I would like to know as well? I buy pretty much exclusively steam at this point but really want this game. It is easy and painless for me. Is it seriously in the plans at some point or really not? If it really isn't in the plans, I will consider buying it from here, otherwise, I'd rather wait.
A computer without COBOL and Fortran is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.
Tamas

Post by Tamas »

I cannot tell you yet for certain if it is coming for Steam or not, we are looking into that at the moment.

However, if we release the game on Steam, owners of the Matrix store version will be able to get a Steam key to unlock the game on Steam for themselves. As such, you gain nothing by waiting!
IainF

Post by IainF »

Nothing to do about Steam, just for a quick message for you Graymane.

COME ON YOU IRONS!!!

You're a long way from the East End mate....
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: IainF

COME ON YOU IRONS!!!
warspite1

[Adopts best Alan Partridge voice] Get Out!!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Graymane

Post by Graymane »

ORIGINAL: IainF

Nothing to do about Steam, just for a quick message for you Graymane.

COME ON YOU IRONS!!!

You're a long way from the East End mate....
Well, I'm a septic, but my wife grew up on creighton ave outside the ground. :P
A computer without COBOL and Fortran is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”