2D zoom levels

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

rjantzi

2D zoom levels

Post by rjantzi »

I just purchased CSME and after playing with it for awhile I can't stop thinking how great it would be to have a couple of extra 2D zoom levels in JTCS. Any chance of this happening?
Crossroads

RE: 2D zoom levels

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: rjantzi

I just purchased CSME and after playing with it for awhile I can't stop thinking how great it would be to have a couple of extra 2D zoom levels in JTCS. Any chance of this happening?

For JTCS: No.

Having said that, having just released CS Middle East 2.0, we're are currently working with two new titles, CS Vietnam (estimated release end of Summer 2018), and CS East Front III (estimated release Winter 2018/2019), with the other WW2 Theatres of Wars, namely CS West Front II and CS Pacific Front, to follow later.

Those games have three higher level zoom levels, compared to JTCS. In fact, the highest JTCS 2D Zoom-level is called "2D Extreme Zoom-Out View" there [:)]

edited for clarity
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”