Thanks CS Legion

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

budd

Thanks CS Legion

Post by budd »

Just a quick thank you guys. There's a whole lot to like in this package and its easy to see all the hard work you guys put in. I think my favorite is the new scale of the units to the terrain, awesome. Who ever did the new 3d terrain, take a bow, it looks great. 2d icons with facing, new VP flags, recon feature...the recon is a game changer. I switched back to playing mostly in 3d again, i like to zoom all the way down and switch the bases off, looks great. Hopes its a big success for you guys and look forward to the other games in the pipeline.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Crossroads

RE: Thanks CS Legion

Post by Crossroads »

Thank you for your kind comment, budd [:)]

3D overhaul, with the complete overhaul of the Regions and Biomes mechanism as well, were the tasks that took most of the time and explain the delay in having 2.0 put together. I am glad to hear you are liking them. The new Zoom-In levels especially bring the "tactical" back to the series, don't they
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

ORIGINAL: budd

Just a quick thank you guys. There's a whole lot to like in this package and its easy to see all the hard work you guys put in. I think my favorite is the new scale of the units to the terrain, awesome. Who ever did the new 3d terrain, take a bow, it looks great. 2d icons with facing, new VP flags, recon feature...the recon is a game changer. I switched back to playing mostly in 3d again, i like to zoom all the way down and switch the bases off, looks great. Hopes its a big success for you guys and look forward to the other games in the pipeline.

Yeah ++1 on this one, budd says it all![&o]

I'm really impressed with the whole game you guys on the Dev Team way exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait to see what EFIII will look like.

Thank you Dev Team for a super job well done!!

John[:)]
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
berto

Post by berto »

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

3D overhaul, with the complete overhaul of the Regions and Biomes mechanism as well, were the tasks that took most of the time and explain the delay in having 2.0 put together...
A huge effort went into reorganizing the graphics files and revamping the graphics code, both map and units. A huge effort remaking the UI as well. All to lay a better basis for future games in the Series. In a sense, CSME is the Campaign Series guinea pig. With CSME redone, future games should be rolling out quicker.
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”