Any Small to Medium Scenario

Post here to meet players for PBEM games!
Pax25

Any Small to Medium Scenario

Post by Pax25 »

With the release of TOAW IV, I'm looking to get active again on the TOAW ladder at www.theblitz.org. I've also never tried the new PBEM++ system and am looking forward to trying it.

I'm up for pretty much any scenario that is small to medium. You choose scenario and I will choose side or vice versa. I prefer to use the game parameters that the scenario designer intended.

Best way to reach me is on Steam at Pax25. However, you can reply or message me here as well. I prefer someone who is also a member of www.theblitz.org or who is interested in joining (but not required). Apparently, it has been 10 years since my last game on there.

Thanks.
devoncop

RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario

Post by devoncop »

Hi

I have sent you a friend request on steam and also left you a message on The Blitz.

Love the PBEM++ system so when you want a game PM me here or message me via Steam or The Blitz.

Cheers

Ian
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"
Pax25

Post by Pax25 »

How about Tobruk 1941? Looks like a well balanced scenario based on the stats at The Blitz. If you are okay with the scenario, what side would you like? Let me know and I will set up the game and send you the password.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Pax

P.S. - I also replied on the Blitz and added you on Steam.
Dr. Foo

Post by Dr. Foo »

ORIGINAL: devoncop

Hi

I have sent you a friend request on steam and also left you a message on The Blitz.

Love the PBEM++ system so when you want a game PM me here or message me via Steam or The Blitz.

Cheers

Ian

What is the new PBEM++?? I don't think I'm using that. I just had a game and nothing seemed new so we must not have used it.
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
devoncop

Post by devoncop »

It's the in game server for easy multi player match ups. Hit the "Play online" option from the main menu. You can set challenges ( open ones with no password or a closed challenge for an opponent you have arranged a game with by making the game password protected)

You can also accept any open challenge you fancy and every time you finish your turn the opponent is notified by email.

It's brilliant in my opinion.
"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"
TheeWarLord

Post by TheeWarLord »

Bulge 44 online now challenge

Return to “Opponents Wanted”