Does the AI give up

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
goodwoodrw

Does the AI give up

Post by goodwoodrw »

G'day there, I just have eliminated every DAK and Italian unit in Nth Africa. on turn 198 2 turns later the game is still going. DO have to play to the end of turn 232 to get a result. Surely there must be a surrender trigger for this type of occasion.
See sceenie below

Attachments
DoestheAIgiveup.jpg
DoestheAIgiveup.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 129 times
Formerly Goodwood

Lobster

RE: Does the AI give up

Post by Lobster »

Perhaps Mario and Luigi are holding out in a shack someplace? Search locations with mushrooms. [;)]
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

I sent out long range desert patrols to check all corners of the desert and to check under the wadis and on top of the escarpments not a single Mario or jerry to be found. The truth is, I swapped sides and not a single unit to be found on the North African map.
my question still is, is there an end scenario trigger in TOAW
Formerly Goodwood

Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: goodwoodrw

I sent out long range desert patrols to check all corners of the desert and to check under the wadis and on top of the escarpments not a single Mario or jerry to be found. The truth is, I swapped sides and not a single unit to be found on the North African map.
my question still is, is there an end scenario trigger in TOAW
Hey Kamerad Goodwood!

Care to play-test the adjusted 'Last Stand in Africa' perhaps? I updated it (original by Martin Schenkel), inspired by Bob's CFNA settings that seem to work fab. Before I dump it in the scenario section, any taker to play-test it?

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

You haven't eliminated the Axis garrisons in the off map airfields or the Axis units in Crete. So the game will not end the scenario for you. You have to do it manually via the "Play" pull-down.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

Elininating the units on Crete impossible Marine units not amphibious and airforce not strong enough I'll taken the second option thanks
Formerly Goodwood

goodwoodrw

Post by goodwoodrw »

Hey Ober I will give it a try, just love eating sand first thing in the morning
Formerly Goodwood

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”