Iwo Jima?

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

JPV511

Iwo Jima?

Post by JPV511 »

Are there no Iwo Jima scenarios in Rising Sun?
randy44

RE: Iwo Jima?

Post by randy44 »

JPV511

Post by JPV511 »

Thanks randy44. I'm fooling around with some of those now. Wow, I guess the scale of things makes for very dense maps!

Are there stock/expansion Iwo scenarios for Rising Sun?
DM729

Post by DM729 »

Hello JPV511, Here are three Iwo Jima scenarios I dug up from the early years of Campaign Series. I believe they came from the old Wargamer site. Rename the txt file to zip and you will have them. They work on JTCS 2.02. I tested them on my system. Hope they work for you too!

Cheers!
Attachments
RSIwoJ..cenarios.txt
(95.89 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Thanks for sharing!! I got to land on the island in the 1980's, was quite the honor, will enjoy these scenario's!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
DM729

Post by DM729 »

That's awesome Mike! A true honor indeed!
I've been working at getting all my Campaign Series stuff together and into one place and archive it all. I even found an unopened release of Rising Sun Gold- sealed box and all! I'll be posting various scenarios from all the games as I find the time to test them and make sure they work.

Keep up the great work on the graphics!

Check out these Hungarian prototypes- http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/06/17/hung ... ohamloveg/

Cheers!
Don

Attachments
1319646770_55.jpg
1319646770_55.jpg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Thanks Don, love the Hungarian stuff, even though outdated at the time, took a special kind of person to even try to engage a T-34 with Turan!! I think I have made icons for all the experimental in one of the Forgotten Mods? Thanks for your work with these scenario's, keep it coming!!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”