Updated DB image & description packs are available!

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Andrea G

RE: Updated DB image & description packs are available!

Post by Andrea G »

Page one of the contents

Attachments
2017122812.42.52.jpg
2017122812.42.52.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 222 times
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

Page two of the contents

Sorry for the size but my Photoshop installation is screwed up.
Attachments
2017122812.43.07.jpg
2017122812.43.07.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 200 times
tjhkkr

RE: Updated DB image packs are available!

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: CV60
To CV60 or anyone else...
I have for infantry/land/facility standard NATO symbols for some of the platforms such as self-propelled artillery, SAMS, tanks, armored infantry, and the likes. If there is interest, I can send you the symbols... I am slowly replacing them in my own DB.
To CV60, I have a couple of pictures not in the DB for MOB, and a couple of other platforms... do you wish me to send them to you?
Yes, I would appreciate it. I'll work them into the next update

Okay, I will be home later in the week, I can forward them to you then...
Feel Free to manipulate them anyway you see fit. :)

I have warn you, they kind of dominate the database screen; HOWEVER, they are useful on the map screen side data panel.
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

Here are the Nato Symbols... hope you can make use of them.
I warn you; on the DB picture is kind of large (I am not sure why). On the main screens, it looks good.
Attachments
NatoSymbolsCopy.zip
(66.6 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
TheOttoman

Post by TheOttoman »

Ship names and Area of Operation for the T-AO Henry J. Kaiser Class Oiler for 2017
Attachments
Ship_26.txt
(802 Bytes) Downloaded 23 times
TheOttoman

Post by TheOttoman »

Ship Names for T_AGOS Victorious Class for 2017
Attachments
Ship_365.txt
(127 Bytes) Downloaded 19 times
riflebrigade

Post by riflebrigade »

Do you have a time frame as to when the the Images and Descriptions folders will be completed to enable them to be downloaded and used with the current version of the game?
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

They can be used at any time with any version.
jlederer

Post by jlederer »

I'm unable to complete the download of the DB3000 image pack. Apparently the download is coming from the OneDrive Account of "Dimitris D" and his account exceeded its "sharing limit" during my attempted download of this 1.5 GB file. I was able to download the other file he had posted there, which was the CWDB image file (about 600MB).

Fixed - thanks!
charlee22009

Post by charlee22009 »

Any ETA... on when the secondary images are going to be reposted? Or the line drawings?
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

A few people scattered over the forum are having issues with "file not available" messages...including myself.
Izgud

Post by Izgud »

Hi,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this, but I've uploaded my own little version of the latest DB images and descriptions. It includes all secondary images and line drawings as well as the following fixes:

- Wiped out MIM-23 Hawk spam in DB3000 (you may need to delete your old DB3000 images folder for this to work)
- Aircraft_2997, 2998, and 2999 moved from CWDB to DB3000 (Broncos)
- Facility_Two-three-eight-six and two-three-eight-three swapped in DB3000 (two-three-eight-three is arty, two-three-eight-six is APC)
- Removed incorrect AN/AWW-13 description (Weapon_571) and added image for AN/AWW-9

EDIT: See below.

Regards!
charlee22009

Post by charlee22009 »

Here is a download link from Izgud. Has the secondary images and many more descriptions it seems. Truly Awesome.

Huge thanks to him/her

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1nrA ... GRWMnZOSVE
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

A few people scattered over the forum are having issues with "file not available" messages...including myself.

Thanks for the heads up; we'll take care of it.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Both packs have now been uploaded to MediaFire.
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

ORIGINAL: charlee22009

Here is a download link from Izgud. Has the secondary images and many more descriptions it seems. Truly Awesome.

Huge thanks to him/her

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1nrA ... GRWMnZOSVE

Is this the most current version? I've been using build 470, from a file called DB3000 Primary Images 24 August 2017.zip. Is this file more current / more accurate than that?

Thanks,

Chris
charlee22009

Post by charlee22009 »

Yes I believe so. And it has many more pictures to accompany the ones already there.

It's recommended you delete/back up the old pictures (from both databases) and then use these images and descriptions. It's not my file, but another member's who posted about it.
CV60

Post by CV60 »

Charlee-By way of introduction, I'm the person who is leading the team that puts out the image and description packages. If you will send me your work, I will be happy to integrate it into our efforts. I'm hoping to have an updated package out this week. R/L has been interfering, but it should be done shortly.

Yes I believe so. And it has many more pictures to accompany the ones already there.

It's recommended you delete/back up the old pictures (from both databases) and then use these images and descriptions. It's not my file, but another member's who posted about it.
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln
charlee22009

Post by charlee22009 »

Hi CV60. It's not my work at all. Izgud (I think I spelled that right) posted earlier about having all the secondary images, and he offered to PM a download link through dropbox. It's how I posted that link. It's not my work at all. Look at the previous comments I believe and you'll see what I'm talking about.
kvnjnny

Post by kvnjnny »

Hey guys! I hope am in the right place for this. I was redirected from another forum.
I am having a problem with my DB3000 Build 473.
The RIM66 SM-2MR missiles are displaying the image and the description for the MIM-23 Hawk missile for the following entries:

I've checked my copies of Ships and Aircraft of the U.S. Fleet, 14e. and Combat Fleets of the World, 88/89 and 1993 editions. The data seems similar but I am new to this so I would prefer someone more knowledgeable to verify.

Is this a problem with my DB or has someone else seen/reported this already? Tried to search on the terms but did not have any luck on this issue.

Thanks!

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”