Axis and Allies Via 1938 mod

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

ArmouredLion

RE: Axis and Allies Via 1938 mod

Post by ArmouredLion »

And then add to that an almost stick in the back from your teammate... yeaassshshh. I'd of hated to be the straw that broke the camels back... glad you survived. That Turkey sounds sweet.. can you email me some?
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Sorry I like turkey too much to share via email (even if possible). I was surprised by how many flavors there are of wood...maple, hickory, apple, mesquite, etc., I'm eventually going to try them all. So far the best has been hickory flavored baby back ribs with sweet homemade BBQ sauce...

No harm done since I assume you did your turn over. Now I got Portugal...it cannot even produce enough supplies to supply it's own forces. More economic advancements and another city gets an annex.

The battle in China is now an artillery/air force duel. Ground battles prove to have too many causalities unless the enemy units are really hurt by artillery/air attacks.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

I LOVE Turkey...my wife was out of the country and we live in Panama, so this Thanksgiving was me cooking some Turkey burgers for the kids. Your post had me salivating... My mom was an outstanding cook who loved to add a few experiments around around the staples every year... man, do I miss that. Thanks for the smile and a bit of happy recollection. Share food stories (if they are good) anytime!
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

The current saved game that says China is France turn.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

My apologies I altered the file to read France
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

This behavior shall not be tolerated! You must be stoned into repentance with cement filled rubber ducks!!!

Attachments
download1.jpg
download1.jpg (68.76 KiB) Viewed 75 times
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

No need the British Police are pretty harsh on such transgressions.

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (52.03 KiB) Viewed 75 times
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Hey, guys back to full gaming mod now that the Holidays are over and so is my hangover. Been working on my round, but I have to redirect most of my forces, so it's taking some time. Be done later today.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”