RR repair

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

TedJ

RR repair

Post by TedJ »

RR repair units will not repair broken rail in dunes terrain. Please help.
sPzAbt653

RE: RR repair

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Scenario and hex location please, and I will take a look [:)]
TedJ

Post by TedJ »

sPzAbt653, I am trying to reply with a detailed description but when I try to submit the post, I keep getting the message that I am not allowed to post links, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers until 7 days after my tenth post, none of which have been in my posts. The scenario is Directive 21 nineteenfortyone to nineteenfortyfive. The system is also not allowing me to post hex numbers. The hexes are all in dark green forest and RR hexes on the approaches to Leningrad from west and southwest. I was finally able to get my RR repair units to perform the repair after much investigation and trial but it took 6-7 days instead of the usual one. This was in summer 1941 and good weather. Thanks again for your concern.

sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

The 'rough' terrain around Leningrad [and also in Finland] makes things difficult on you in this scenario [and is intended]. In those hexes, the rail repairs will happen automatically as in other type terrain, but will only happen if a unit is present in them. I am going from past memory, but I think this is correct. Thanks for the response and good luck !

Return to “TOAW III Support”