what are the best scenarios to play against PO?

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
quertice

what are the best scenarios to play against PO?

Post by quertice »

I mean the esiest ones to handle for PO and so the more satisfying to play, or just those with opponent programmed at best
Dr. Foo

RE: what are the best scenarios to play against PO?

Post by Dr. Foo »

The original Korea 50-51 has a good North Korean PO because it only really goes in a straight line and I think the PO can handle itself well in the tight confines of the peninsula. Other than that I don't know, I tend to not use the PO as it can only be expected to do so much and it rarely performs well.
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

So you play TOAW multiplayer most of the time? I give you credit. By the way, Doc, I have a bad sore throat...[;)]
Dr. Foo

Post by Dr. Foo »

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

So you play TOAW multiplayer most of the time? I give you credit. By the way, Doc, I have a bad sore throat...[;)]

I play solitaire...it sucks, but I don't have time for PBEM. I think the PO is good in short, small scenarios with few objectives. Otherwise, it just cannot react to things a human player will do and just shuffles units back and forth to random places.

For a sore throat I recommend 40mg of Oxycontin and 23mg of Fentanyl, that should do the trick. [:-]
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: Dr. Foo

ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I play solitaire...it sucks, but I don't have time for PBEM. I think the PO is good in short, small scenarios with few objectives. Otherwise, it just cannot react to things a human player will do and just shuffles units back and forth to random places.

For a sore throat I recommend 40mg of Oxycontin and 23mg of Fentanyl, that should do the trick. [:-]
I can fiddle around and improve Last stand in Africa if you want... it's a good one.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
Yank

Post by Yank »

Is Dr. Foo taking new patients?
Ils ne passeront pas

Gandalf3019

Post by Gandalf3019 »

As fentanyl is usually dosed in micrograms not milligrams, your suggested dose is only off by around 500x too much. Good luck with that. [8D]
rwenstrup

Post by rwenstrup »

I would enjoy a good PO for 'Last Stand in Africa' ... if you can do that it would be much appreciated!
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”