Any new version of war in the pacific coming?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

eastburn

Any new version of war in the pacific coming?

Post by eastburn »

As the title says..... if not does anybody know of any similar game out there with the detailed supply chain included?
Korvar

RE: Any new version of war in the pacific coming?

Post by Korvar »

There are other "loosely" similar games out there, but none that I know of which are as detailed as WitPAE. The market for games which are harder and require more learning than many paying jobs is somewhat of a niche market, so the economics of developing these games doesn't work most of the time. Someone with significant disposable income would need to invest in such a game simply because they want it to exist, as the expectation of profit is slim to none.
InfiniteMonkey

Post by InfiniteMonkey »

ORIGINAL: Hammerdamage

As the title says..... if not does anybody know of any similar game out there with the detailed supply chain included?
No, but I am working on the design for one. :) I'm actually working on the ASW model ATM, searching for a series of posts by el cid...
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

I dont know of any computer wargame that has a detailed supply chain, WITP:AE included.

Return to “The War Room”