Updated DB image & description packs are available!

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

CV60

RE: Updated DB image & description packs are available!

Post by CV60 »

Sorry for the delay in responding. RL is interfering with my work on Command. I'll make the changes in the next image release.

Matrix Trooper

Thanks ! It seems to be an error in the CWDB images. The #2997 & #2998 seems to be the Bronco but it should be Mig-21 Fishbed.
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln
jaubrey

Post by jaubrey »

UPDATE - disregard - fingured it out. (I downloaded Command using Steam. Does that impact how I install the images package? Thanks - Jeff)
Fallschirmjager

Post by Fallschirmjager »

This may be a very dumb question and if so I apologize. But I am getting this game installed on my Surface Pro 4 and I am in the process of getting the descriptions and images downloaded and installed.
What is the difference between DB3000 and CWDB?
Do I need to download and install both?

Thank you
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Yeah. CWDB is the db that covers 40-78. DB3000 covers 1979-future.

Thanks

Mike
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

New updated versions! Now available on the WS download page: http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876
PaulWRoberts

Post by PaulWRoberts »

Much Thanks!
dingdong

Post by dingdong »

i'm currently working on the descriptions on the DB pack and sending my work to CV60, but CV60 seems to be very busy and not be able to respond.
is there anyone else in the project that i can send and check my descriptions with? I've currently completed about 160 desc by now. mainly units in chains of war and tutorials
Izgud

Post by Izgud »

I have also done a little bit of fixing that I'd like to share if wanted. I tried to post a link but I don't have enough posts yet.
CV60

Post by CV60 »

i'm currently working on the descriptions on the DB pack and sending my work to CV60, but CV60 seems to be very busy and not be able to respond.
is there anyone else in the project that i can send and check my descriptions with? I've currently completed about 160 desc by now. mainly units in chains of war and tutorials

I'm not dead yet [:)]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcPBE5PXhs
Just busy. If anyone has images or write ups, PM me, and I'll edit and get them into the next update to the description files.
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

Are the August DB3000 Primary Images the latest?
Jim Cobb
CV60

Post by CV60 »

Are the August DB3000 Primary Images the latest?

Everything on the http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876 link is the latest version. I'm hoping to publish an updated package around the first of the year.
Rhaak

Post by Rhaak »

I see only a download for the primary images in that link . Where are the secondary images and line drawings ?
riflebrigade

RE: Updated DB image packs are available!

Post by riflebrigade »

I have updated to version 1.13.6.

My Images\CWDB folder has 294 images, the Images/DB3000 folder has 4 images, the Descriptions/CWDB folder has 731 text files and the Descriptions/DB3000 folder has 2,547 text files.

Where can I download the missing DB3000 and CWDB images files which have been modified to run with all the current scenarios in the 1.13.6 update.

Would I also need to update the current Descriptions DB3000 and CWDB files to suit updated images files?
Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

I see only a download for the primary images in that link . Where are the secondary images and line drawings ?

Question asked a long while back with no answer (post 351 in this thread). What's the answer? Where have the secondary image files gone?
CV60

Post by CV60 »

Question asked a long while back with no answer (post 351 in this thread). What's the answer? Where have the secondary image files gone?

Not sure what happened to them. THe images team will be providing an updated set of image files shortly. I'll make sure the secondary images are re-posted then.
Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

Thanks.
JPV511

Post by JPV511 »

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and had a Merry Christmas!

I just want to express my gratitude for the time and effort volunteered by the contributors of this awesome collection. Thank you very much.

I got the DB files to work properly after backing up and replacing the original files instead of pasting over them.

Looking forward to the line drawings becoming available again too.
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

To CV60 or anyone else...
I have for infantry/land/facility standard NATO symbols for some of the platforms such as self-propelled artillery, SAMS, tanks, armored infantry, and the likes. If there is interest, I can send you the symbols... I am slowly replacing them in my own DB.

To CV60, I have a couple of pictures not in the DB for MOB, and a couple of other platforms... do you wish me to send them to you?
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
CV60

Post by CV60 »

To CV60 or anyone else...
I have for infantry/land/facility standard NATO symbols for some of the platforms such as self-propelled artillery, SAMS, tanks, armored infantry, and the likes. If there is interest, I can send you the symbols... I am slowly replacing them in my own DB.

To CV60, I have a couple of pictures not in the DB for MOB, and a couple of other platforms... do you wish me to send them to you?

Yes, I would appreciate it. I'll work them into the next update
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

To CV60,

I have found this between my boyhood books

I will attach two photos of the contents, if you need some photos I can scan them.
They are all B/W.
Attachments
2017122812.42.15.jpg
2017122812.42.15.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 189 times

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”