Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents?

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

MasterChief81

Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents?

Post by MasterChief81 »

Coming back to ATG after long period of experimenting with other games... there just is no other game that can compete with Vic's game when it comes to setting up strategic, full war scenarios. However, after browsing the opponents wanted area of the forum, I'm worried that there is not enough activity. Are there other places to find opponents interested in PBEM?
cpdeyoung

RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents?

Post by cpdeyoung »

Simulacra53

Post by Simulacra53 »

Just "discovered" how good VR Designs' game actually is and I am only sorry I did not find out a decade ago!

[&o]
Simulacra53
Free Julian Assange
falco148

Post by falco148 »

Look in the 'Opponents Wanted' section. There's a few of us who prefer PBEM.
Adam Rinkleff

Post by Adam Rinkleff »

yah ive had this game for years, but hard to find an opponent, id be willing to play
MasterChief81

Post by MasterChief81 »

Thanks for the responses! I have logged into thewargamerclub and will continue to look for opponents in the forum here as well. Thanks for the challenge Adam and I will take you up on it after completing my ongoing games in Pike and Shot and FoGII. Speaking of, I sure wish ATG had a similar method of dealing with multiplayer... makes things soooo much easier for the players.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”