Scenario @ AI updates

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jbdenney

Scenario @ AI updates

Post by jbdenney »

I know I have seen this before but I just spend the last hour trying to find it again.

I can across a matrix that showed the latest update and AI script version numbers and instructions on updating the scenarios (#1 to #19).

My big question is that I had started a new game - I then found the above mentioned matrix and installed the latest version - all went well but I always got a message (at lest on the turn that was running when I did the update) stating that the Game had been updated. Still all is good.

BUT after I ran the next turn but before I really looked at the next turn but before I could get into it I got a new computer. I had copied the Save and Scenario folders from the old game and after I installed on the new box I copied those folders into the new folders. When I started the scenario I was running I did not get the message...

1) Would that message have gone away after running a game turn...
2) How can I check to make sure I am running the updated scenario?
3) I would appreciate it if anyone could show me to that thread I found before - as I said I have spent quite a bit of time trying to find it again.
jbdenney

RE: Scenario @ AI updates

Post by jbdenney »

Ok - I finally found it - the link I was looking for was tm.asp?m=4257473

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”