Monitor and Interface Help

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Bamilus

Monitor and Interface Help

Post by Bamilus »

Hello,

I have two monitors set up but am having troubles with the interface and would appreciate any help. I am using latest beta version on Windows 10.

1: My primary (left monitor) is to have the main map and main form but I want other forms to go to the right (secondary) monitor. The issue I'm having is whenever I open a new form it doesn't go to the right monitor but rather opens in the primary monitor and each time I have to manually drag. I read in the manual the other forms should go to the right monitor but they never do. I'm using the default normal game layout since I just started. See photo of my monitor settings.

2: The main form will not let me resize it vertically, only horizontally. You can see from the screenshot that it is cut off at the bottom and whenever I try to drag it it just rubberbands back to the same spot. Horizontally it can resize fine but vertically I cannot. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
Bamilus

RE: Monitor and Interface Help

Post by Bamilus »

Ok I figured out the question to #2 (have to set font scaling to 100%).

Does anyone know for #1 how I can get new forms to pop up on my right screen (my secondary monitor)?

Thanks
Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
paulderynck

RE: Monitor and Interface Help

Post by paulderynck »

Get them open and then save a new Screen Layout. The forms that open temporarily cannot be made to go anywhere but under the Main Form AFAIK. So you might be better to put the Detailed Map on the right side.

See this recent thread: tm.asp?m=4393722&mpage=1&#4398411
Paul

Return to “Tech Support”