Online Game completed. How to playback last turn?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
gyrene251

Online Game completed. How to playback last turn?

Post by gyrene251 »

An email received stating that my online game has completed. To playback the last turn it says to run TOAW and to click multiplayer. I go online to select the turn but it only allows me to hide the completed game. I can't figure out how to play back the turn to see my opponents final turn. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to playback the final turn?
Steven K. Dixon
70th Infantry Division Association Webmaster
Author, "Photo Recon Became Fighter Duty: Marine Observation Squadron 251 in World War II"
gyrene251

RE: Online Game completed. How to playback last turn?

Post by gyrene251 »

OK -- I still can't figure out how to playback when a PBEM++ game is over! Two games finished and I have no clue if I won! Can anyone please explain to me the procedure? PLEASE? Frustrating as hell!
Steven K. Dixon
70th Infantry Division Association Webmaster
Author, "Photo Recon Became Fighter Duty: Marine Observation Squadron 251 in World War II"
Meyer1

Post by Meyer1 »

I don't PBEM so I have no idea. Just thought you may get more views, and hopefully answers, in the main forum. Good luck
TomBombadil711

Post by TomBombadil711 »

I am interested in an answer too as I have the same question. Thanks in advance.
iPhoneAppz

Post by iPhoneAppz »

Bringing this thread back up because I don't think the problem has been resolved. How do you know if you won a PBEM game?

Return to “Tech Support”