disreguard this post

Post new mods and scenarios here
gbaby

RE: disreguard this post

Post by gbaby »

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

In 1795 ...

Yes, that is when all the foolishness started. Since then many tales and rumors have spread of vast fortunes buried on Oak Island from every imaginable fantasy [Knights Templar's, Pirates, Mayan's, etc.]. The Island has been dug up repeatedly, about every generation. Nobody ever finds anything, and nobody else ever learns. [X(]

If you haven't learned anything, you may disregard this post.

I'm disregarding your post, but after I make booking plans to Oak Island! I'm going to be rich! I knew I'd strike gold on this disregarded thread.
the dragon

Post by the dragon »

Everything changes with time. Rumor from unreliable sources has it that the treasure on Oak Island is now in Bitcoins. If you already know about them then disregard this post.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

some of the best posts, are the ones which are meant for know one or the bin
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Please disregard 'Know one' as he meant 'no one'.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

I first disregarded this post, but then I realised this is about disreguard instead!

Ho-lee... [&o]

Looking forward to be enlightened (even more). Rearguard is for amateurs, disreguard is for generals?
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
durangokid

Post by durangokid »

If we make a concerted effort, we can push this highly regarded disregarded post to 2 pages. Wouldn't that be interesting.
gbaby

Post by gbaby »

ORIGINAL: durangokid

If we make a concerted effort, we can push this highly regarded disregarded post to 2 pages. Wouldn't that be interesting.

No, there is no point and I'm going to disregard I read that. I'm not going to facilitate further posts to this silly thread, so disregard this.
gbaby

Post by gbaby »

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

I first disregarded this post, but then I realised this is about disreguard instead!

Ho-lee... [&o]

Looking forward to be enlightened (even more). Rearguard is for amateurs, disreguard is for generals?

Now, now, we should not make lite of folks spelling errors. We know what they meant, but if you need to go that route, how about...

General larryfulkerson asked us to guard this post, which we did. Nothing happened.
Then he asked us to disguard the post, which we did.
Moments later, he asked us to reguard the post, even though all was quiet. Generals, what can you say. Nothing happened.
But now the command has come to disreguard the post! And right after that, it really hit the fan!
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: gbaby

Now, now, we should not make lite of folks spelling errors. We know what they meant, but if you need to go that route, how about...

Larryfulkerson does not make spelling errors, the dictionaries are updated to match his typing. For this reason, his computer has no "backspace" button, for larryfulkerson doesn't make mistakes. His computer has no "esc" key either: no one escapes larryfulkerson.

The only time larryfulkerson was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.

Larryfulkerson's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools larryfulkerson.

Once a cobra bit larryfulkerson's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Death once tried to disreguard larryfulkerson, but larryfulkerson disreguarded death instead!
---
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

Death once tried to disreguard larryfulkerson, but larryfulkerson disreguarded death instead!
I'm 67 years old and spent two years in SEA and should be dead anyway from at least a dozen
different events. Any time I spend above the grass now is a bonus. I think about my
personal death a lot. It may be turning into an obsession. Now that I have to take it seriously
and face the fact that living things die and I'm a living thing therefore.... So I wonder what's
going to happen to me. I don't much mind leaving the earth behind, everything that can go wrong
is going wrong. The religious want to take us back to the dark ages. Religion has been dragging
it's heels against progress for thousands of years. And that's never going to change. They
always will. It's a sickness.

So I figure I'm looking at oblivion. I'm a person now...what will I become, if anything. Makes
you wonder.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

My apologies for writing that line larry. We are indeed here but for a short time. My good friend, an atheist, says - and means - that he will try to live as good a life as he can, to be as good a person as he can, and then to see what happens, if anything. And he is such a warm wonderful person. If there indeed is a Heaven my money's on him making it there rather than the zealots of our days.

Stay positive. It is a wonderful life. It does not always feel it, but it is. And it is the only one we have.
---
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

My apologies for writing that line larry.
no worries my friend.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”