Russian Motorcycle Infantry assault values

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Jagger2002

Russian Motorcycle Infantry assault values

Post by Jagger2002 »

I am playing a PBEM of the EF 1941 "Surprise for the 17th Panzer" scenario. I am playing the Russians. I have a company of Russian Motorcycle infantry. I noticed their firepower is fairly weak but they have a great assault value of 9. Curious, I checked the other assault values of various Russian infantry types. As far as I can tell, they have the best infantry assault value of any Russian type. Why would russian motorcycle infantry have a better assault value than a platoon of guard submachinegunners? Or is the assault value of russian motorcycle infantry a database error?

If it is a database error, can we fix it or do we need to wait for an official fix?

Thanks!
fritzfarlig

RE: Russian Motorcycle Infantry assault values

Post by fritzfarlig »

I don’t think we look more updates when EF III soon come
Jagger2002

Post by Jagger2002 »

Thanks Fritz. So I take it no more database corrections.
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Database corrections will be coming late next year with the new series, starting with Campaign Series East Front III.

MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

Not for EFII, it seems.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”