JOHN TILLER GAMES FOR FREE

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Alan Sharif

JOHN TILLER GAMES FOR FREE

Post by Alan Sharif »

I kid you not. He is giving away two of his games for free. NOT DEMOS FULL GAMES. Here is the link. You know what to do next.

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Demos.php
A Sharif
Alan Sharif

RE: JOHN TILLER GAMES FOR FREE

Post by Alan Sharif »

See Mius 43 and Grenada.
A Sharif
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

It says they are Demos, they are free but don't seem to be a complete game.
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Granada and Mius Front are complete games but more like mini games. It's Granada, how big can it be? [:D]
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Since when did John Tiller make Mius Front? Thought that was some russian designed game?
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

[:D][:D] Oh excuse me, I was just pointing out the geographical place where the JT game was based on. JT called their's Mius 43 which was on the Mius Front because it was the Axis defensive line on the Mius River in 1943.

From the Wiki which, btw, calls it Mius-Front not to be confused with a Russian game company that made a game called Mius Front.

The Mius-Front was a heavily fortified German Nazi defensive line along the Mius River in the Donbass region of the Soviet Union and Ukraine during World War II.

It was created by the Germans in October 1941, under direction of General Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist. By the summer of 1943, the Mius-Front consisted of three defense lines with a total depth of 40–50 kilometres (25–31 mi).
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
Meyer1

Post by Meyer1 »

The fighting at the Mius front is described in this book

https://www.amazon.com/Decision-Ukraine ... 0811711625
wodin

Post by wodin »

Wish someone took SB source code like they did with PC to make Panzer Battles. With some new features (multi level buildings, proper ammo count, ROF settings, more indepth campaign system)SB could easy be the ultimate 2D turn based tactical wargame made.
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

rommel222

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings to All,
Wargamer has a post/review on JTS offering Mius '43 & Grenada as FULL free games: (nice screen shots)
http://www.wargamer.com/articles/war-an ... os-by-jts/
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

For those of you with tablets, you can do a search on Tiller for some offerings (including couple of free Tiller games). I have a Fire tablet and grabbed one of Tiller games from the app store for free.

Rick
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: rickier65

For those of you with tablets, you can do a search on Tiller for some offerings (including couple of free Tiller games). I have a Fire tablet and grabbed one of Tiller games from the app store for free.
I have Asus T100TAM tablet with Windows 8.1. What is this app store you're talking about, and does its offerings work on a Windows tablet?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: rickier65

I have Asus T100TAM tablet with Windows 8.1. What is this app store you're talking about, and does its offerings work on a Windows tablet?

Sorry, I was referring to the app store for Fire Tablets. I think for your tablet you would just try one of tillers demos referenced earlier in this thread.

Rick
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

You can get them from the Google Play store as well if I remember correctly or from Amazon

Return to “General Discussion”