Ordering issues

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Soosh

Ordering issues

Post by Soosh »

Greetings!

I’m a long time lurker and owner of several games published by Matrix Games.
For several days now I’m trying to order a game via the online store but always end up getting the same error message:

Shopping Cart - Order
FAULT
Error occured during charging your credit card, please contact technical support at storesupport (at) matrixgames (dot) com for help.

Message returned by the payment gateway:

The request cannot be fulfilled for the current shopper. Please contact BlueSnap support for further details.

I already opened a Helpdesk ticket and apparently there seems to be an issue with the information I provided and that’s why my order cannot be accepted. I must've tried at least a dozen times by now and it's just not working, no matter what I do. Tried everything from checking the billing address and card details for typos, to using different browsers/devices, disabled anti-virus/firewall, no ad blocker etc...

And I don't understand why the information I've provided won't pass the security system. I used the same billing address and card on Amazon this morning and had no issues whatsoever. I did browse through the Matrix and Slitherine forums and noticed that at least two users had the exact same problem. Thing is, none of their solutions (different e-mail address, store card details) worked for me.

I know there’s more important things in life than playing wargames and I got a lot of patience, but I’m slowly and surely running out of it and about to give up.
zakblood

RE: Ordering issues

Post by zakblood »

the help desk ticket is the best and only option you have and support here is 2nd to none, so good luck, they will be able to sort it, and welcome to the board
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Soosh

Post by Soosh »

Cheers.
Like I said, I’ve already contacted Matrix Games support and it’s got something to do with the information I’ve provided.

There’s two things I could think of:
a) The AVS check is playing up and, for whatever reason, doesn’t recognise my address.
b) The first time I’ve tried my card was disabled (can manually enable/disable it in my banking app) and now my card number is somehow blacklisted.

Also checked my bank and they do allow transactions via BlueSnap. It’s all a bit strange, to be honest.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Soosh

Cheers.
Like I said, I’ve already contacted Matrix Games support and it’s got something to do with the information I’ve provided.

There’s two things I could think of:
a) The AVS check is playing up and, for whatever reason, doesn’t recognise my address.
b) The first time I’ve tried my card was disabled (can manually enable/disable it in my banking app) and now my card number is somehow blacklisted.

Also checked my bank and they do allow transactions via BlueSnap. It’s all a bit strange, to be honest.

I'd keep working with support, they may not be able to solve your problem the first time, but if you keep working with them, I'm sure they can find a way to help you.

Rick
Zap

Post by Zap »

I'm not sure if its still possible. But I once called directly to Matrix to place an order.
Soosh

Post by Soosh »

That must’ve been ages ago [:D] Don’t think you can order by phone any longer.

And just tried again and nope, still no-go. Thought if I wait a couple of days the problem might have gone away.
This time I didn’t log in and proceeded as a guest, same error message. But now I’m running out of ideas what to do. I’m gonna update my Helpdesk ticket in a minute and can only hope this problem will get sorted out soon.

Really frustrating, this! [:(]
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having issues. If You really shouldn't have to jump through any hoops. If its not working please let me know your support ticket ID so I can chase this up.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Soosh

Post by Soosh »

Cheers Iain, but I contacted Bluesnap and they were able to solve the problem. It’s all good now [:)]

Return to “General Discussion”