Steam Connectivity

Please post any issues you are having with the site or suggestions for improvements here.
Melrik

Steam Connectivity

Post by Melrik »

This is just my request as I know others don't like steam, but I do.
I am a completionist. I purchase games with all the DLC just to have it all, even when I don't play it that often. I have purchased games from genres I don't usually play just to support developers if they made games I liked in the past.
I do wish that I had come to the Matrix/Slitherine websites move often before now as I have purchased many games thru steam from Matrix/Slitherine and would love to see the site link to my steam library so that I can see what I'm missing or might be interested in based on what I already own from your product catalog. I do like the fact that I can download and install all my games at will with steam and it keeps track of CD keys and such for me. I have over 540 games in my library and that's just too much to keep track of. Or, if keys would be available so that I can enter my steam keys into the site to register what I have purchased thru steam, I would do it myself manually, but they aren't valid keys for your site. If I could go back I would have purchased all my games thru your site, just to keep track of my 'inventory' better. When I get in a mood for a type of game it takes a lot of work to just be able to find the games I have of that type. Would you consider some form of implementation that would allow me to do it manually if not automatically?
Thank you.
P.S. I would even like use a 'launcher' similar to what GoG, Paradox use if you had one for my library rather than just per game.

Return to “Site Feedback”