Calm before storm bugs

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
sillyflower

Calm before storm bugs

Post by sillyflower »

Using the version from the community content download

1 The 'real' (ie not E. Africa army) Italian unit garrison that forms in E Africa during peacetime disappeared when sailing the south edge of the map to get back. there 1 turn and then AWOL Not listed as a lost unit.

2 Italian ships not allowed through Straits of Gibralter either way during peacetime. I have not yet tried in wartime. Not sure if a bug or WAD

3 See screenshot of German purchase screen. It's impossible to build the unit types listed outside the inner box - circled in black. Not being able to build u-boats is less than ideal. Same units appear in same place for other nations, but that's not a problem aspurely cosmetic issue.

Attachments
CB4Sbug.jpg
CB4Sbug.jpg (860.84 KiB) Viewed 67 times
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Hubert Cater

RE: Calm before storm bugs

Post by Hubert Cater »

I've fixed the issue with #3 on my end for now and it will be available in the next update.
sillyflower

RE: Calm before storm bugs

Post by sillyflower »

Excellent.Thanks.

web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

Return to “Tech Support”