Impossible to act after replay.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
grosbil

Impossible to act after replay.

Post by grosbil »

Playing Falkland in PBEM++ as Argentina.
I received a turn but after the replay, I have no access to my units.
In fact, after this replay, if I directly click on the order of battle, I have access to the british one.
After clicking on an argentina unit, I have access to my OB but can do nothing with my units...
And clicking on a british unit give me again access to the british order of battle but no order can be given to units.
Be careful with a sleeping bear ;-)
TomBombadil711

RE: Impossible to act after replay.

Post by TomBombadil711 »

I am grosbil's opponent in this game. When I tried to start my turn there was a message "Server Error" and the game did not start. I tried twice with the same result. Played another PBEM++ turn without problems and when I tried later I was able to play my Falkland turn.
TomBombadil711

Post by TomBombadil711 »

Any solution to this problem in sight?
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

Personally, I am still no fan of server based PBEM; I prefer the ancient method. Dropbox. I am sure you lads are honourable players and ain't try cheating each other. As for the PBEM++, never tried it myself. If there's a bug or server glitch, I am sure the chaps will look into and fix it. In case you lads are interested, I am looking for volunteers to test my updated Kharkov '43 scenario (PBEM) for the 1st 9-15 (out of 47) turns. Thanks!

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink
Personally, I am still no fan of server based PBEM; I prefer the ancient method. Dropbox.
I am sure you lads are honourable players and ain't try cheating each other.
Gotta agree with you Oberst dude. The Klink man speaks the truth. The PBEM++ system
is just new and hasn't had all the situations just right yet. It'll find it's cool
middle in a couple of days I'm thinking.
As for the PBEM++, never tried it myself. If there's a bug or server glitch, I am sure the
chaps will look into and fix it.
I'm sure they are working on it already. I would be.
In case you lads are interested, I am looking for volunteers to test my updated Kharkov '43
scenario (PBEM) for the 1st 9-15 (out of 47) turns. Thanks!
Klink, Oberst
Sorry for bailing out on you Oberst Klink dude but I'm up to my gills in games (PBEM) and
beta development tasks. Ask me again in about 6 months.
If listening to djt doesn't insult your intelligence then clearly you don't have any.

Return to “Tech Support”