DONE with Order of Battle!

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Lukas, Erik2

gaburley72

DONE with Order of Battle!

Post by gaburley72 »

Panzer Corp never ever, ever, ever, ever crashed on me. All Order of Battle does is CRASH, every single time!!!!!! I will NOT waste one more cent or one more second of my time on that junk!! PLEASE someone create a Pacific theater based Panzer Corp, THAT IS ALL I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
zakblood

RE: DONE with Order of Battle!

Post by zakblood »

well welcome to the forum all the same, best advice it pop on to the tech support channel and sort out your pc, as 99% of all crashes on hardware software, drivers etc and conflicts etc, and nothing to do with a given game, but even after all that, you still get support just for buying, so you have nothing to loose

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just attach it to your post with first adding the file to a zip, which is then permitted to attach to the forum

but maybe plenty to learn about your Operating System
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Crashes suck. But I've got 68 hours in OOB, modded the hell out of it, and no crashes. I'm sure support will get it straightened out, so don't give up.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

I'm in beta, so I cannot say much. My only advice: Usually there is a patch to go along with each new DLC and the patch itself is free. Try the patch that comes out with Panzerkrieg and see if it makes a difference.
Zecke

Post by Zecke »

ORIGINAL: gaburley

Panzer Corp never ever, ever, ever, ever crashed on me. All Order of Battle does is CRASH, every single time!!!!!! I will NOT waste one more cent or one more second of my time on that junk!! PLEASE someone create a Pacific theater based Panzer Corp, THAT IS ALL I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

zakblood este se cabrea mucho...un pelin¡..jo¡

operating system and harware too; always i have the same problem with some games; (that for rule i stop playing until i found an engieneer tech (100 box hour)

Epsilon Eridani

terminator

Post by terminator »

I have installed Order of Battle on 3 various fixed computers and 2 various laptops.
Order of Battle never ever, ever, ever, ever crashed on me.
Sorry if it irritates you...
Richie61

Post by Richie61 »

Never ever had a crash in Order of Battle and it's been 3 computers since it's release.
To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Sun Tzu

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”