Scen #28 so good, in List twice?

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

dmh0667FU

Scen #28 so good, in List twice?

Post by dmh0667FU »

Just bought TotH with Kursk DLC, but something odd in the Scenario-List, namely, the Scenario28 is in there, twice. Why is that? Is it so good, it needs to be in there, 2 times?

So far, so good, reliving ASL days and lovin' it!
Peter Fisla

RE: Scen #28 so good, in List twice?

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: dmh0667FU

Just bought TotH with Kursk DLC, but something odd in the Scenario-List, namely, the Scenario28 is in there, twice. Why is that? Is it so good, it needs to be in there, 2 times?

So far, so good, reliving ASL days and lovin' it!

Nice to hear dmh0667FU you are having fun :)

Mot sure why the scenario 28 is listed twice other than the fact that the two scenarios having different naming. I will ask the scenario designer - Jorgen. Thanks for pointing that out!

Make sure you update the game with just released UPDATE4, few important improvements there inclduing up to 45% performance increase in LOS and FOW processing.
Paullus

RE: Scen #28 so good, in List twice?

Post by Paullus »

Don't know what has happened here but the scenarios are the same.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”