CS: Middle East 50% off at Matrix Holiday Sale

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

Crossroads

CS: Middle East 50% off at Matrix Holiday Sale

Post by Crossroads »

The matrix Holiday Sale is here, and with it Campaign Series: Middle East is available for a mere $19.99

[*] Matrix Holiday Sales
[*] Campaign Series: Middle East at Matrix Store

Go get your's while supplies last! [:)]
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
Three63

RE: CS: Middle East 50% off at Matrix Holiday Sale

Post by Three63 »

What game would you recommend for someone who likes and owns WITP:AE and CS series? I just like realism as much as possible pretty much. I don't care for arcade or super fast RTS games like games at all. I like more HPS and John Tiller type games, because that's the most realistic one I've come across (plus the best content) other then Conquest of the Aegean and that whole new Command Ops II series I may or may not get. It's kinda pricy for different parts of it though.
Three63 of The Blitz Wargaming Club
http://www.theblitz.org/
athineos

Post by athineos »

If you like to try the Ancient world setting, I would recommend Field of Glory II & expansion. Turned-based battles, and very replayable (Random map battle generator)
Three63

Post by Three63 »

It looks kind of too game'y and abstracted. I don't know how to explain it. I like 2D views for some strange reason. I use almost all 2D in my CS games. It does not tell a actual number of troops and I don't think the units represent real regiments. Thank you very much though for the suggestion.

I'm looking for a historical Nobunaga's Ambition PC type game set elsewhere in the world other then China or Japan. Does anyone know a game like NA out there? Does such a thing even exist?
Three63

Post by Three63 »

Actually I judged the game kinda too quickly with the impressions I just wrote. I'll think about it, but I'm still looking for something different I guess. Is there are place to get HPS games at a cheaper price. They look good and people at the Blitz play them, but for such a old looking game they ask way too much.

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”