Occupy Greenland Iceland

A sub-forum for players new to WIF, containing information on how to get started and become an experienced player.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

IBender

Occupy Greenland Iceland

Post by IBender »

In global game all options turned in, usa has chosen occupy greenland iceland. I am having difficulty moving troops, ships etc to that location. Can someone tell me what usa should do to occupy this area?

Thanks
Centuur

RE: Occupy Greenland Iceland

Post by Centuur »

The moment you have chosen that option, those countries should become controlled by the US. After that you should be able to enter hexes in both countries with US troops, planes and ships during movement and rebase phases.

If there are troubles with this, it's a bug. A saved game might help to investigate.
Peter
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

First thing to do is turn on hex control (the flag symbol on the main form) and check that the US does indeed control them.
Paul
jboldt007

Post by jboldt007 »

You should be able to go there- I’ve had a few weird situations like this in other places (probably my fault) but not Iceland / Denmark. Although probably obvious make sure they are in supply (ie in convoy chain) - longer range planes should be able to rebase to either directly from Canada and so on if playing with extended rebase.

Return to “WIF School”