Endless Space 2

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

Endless Space 2

Post by demyansk »

I bought this game on Steam, wow a lot of stuff for this game, anyone else play and have tips
balto

RE: Endless Space 2

Post by balto »

I have a lot of time logged on this (300+), but not any specific tips come to mind. The UI alone can carry you threw any challenge. The reason I am posting such a useless message it that this is a 5 star game, so it is worth investing your time playing and learning. Oh I just thought of some tips (1) do not start as Kravers, The Vodyani, or the Tree People (Unfallen?) because they are too unique for now. Focus on any of the other civilizations until you get the hang of this gem. Good Hunting.
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

Endless Legend here (same dev). I had to watch some videos on YT, great game for sure!
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

That's $20 well spent. Looks great but only played a few hours so far. Also plenty of Workshop mods, and that can really make a game.

I didn't realize I actually put 42 hours into the old Polaris Sector. That's a lot of time for me, so will probably not get the expansion.

But for others, Steam may have a nice bundle on them for Christmas.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I figured I would try one of these games, thanks for the advice.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

I bought it a week ago. Watch your manpower levels, DON'T build everything (you need Dust, and you only get so much), do the tutorial ( only takes 30 min or so), don't get discouraged [;)]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks

Return to “General Discussion”