[RESOLVED] Issue opening documents

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
HardLuckYetAgain

RE: I want what I purchased. And now.

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

Too many self worth people out there that make it only about themselves. If it isn't on youtube for the subject to be explained for them they cry. The crying comes in this facade that is a computer screen to our screens. I equate this to a new born child that is at the mercy of their parents unable to do anything and must be done for them or "else". This forum has multitudes of people that would have been willing to help in a very helpful way but instead we get a ton of garbage to read that has yet to be removed by the moderators. It doesn't matter if an apology was made, it is still visible and who is to believe that the 1st saying is true or the 2nd since they are both there. I just shake my head in disbelief.

German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
DesertedFox

Post by DesertedFox »

ORIGINAL: XXXCorps
ORIGINAL: thewood1

While its great you apologized...what the heck is wrong with some people on this forum. Idiots running around claiming Matrix robbed them, bait & Switched, scammed, providing incomplete products, etc. I've never seen anything like this around TOAW before. Its been around over 20 years and people are ranting about the stupidest stuff without ever looking into it before posting a rant.

Once again, I agree with you.

Since this game was released it seems a lot of people suddenly got stupid.

I don't care who I offend here. WTF is wrong with these people who buy a wargame and then can't figure out how to do basic stuff on a computer that would have been taken for granted 10 years ago.

I find it incredible that this polished gem of a game would attract so many bloody idiots.

[:@]

-moderators feel free to delete this. I'm v. angry and I apologise.

+++++ 1,001
budd

Post by budd »

I've certainly had my share of moments of being an idiot, appreciate the apology, it's more than a lot of others do. These are just games people.......just games.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Tamas

Post by Tamas »

It's good to have passion for the game, but yes let's try to stay civil. Since the original issue has been taken care of, I'll close this down.

Return to “Tech Support”