No listen, No purchase

From the dawn of history to the Roman Civil Wars, from Iberia to Cyprus, revive the ancient naval battles of the Mediterranean
brucesim2003

No listen, No purchase

Post by brucesim2003 »

When there were a few people that were complaining about the random events in quadriga (I.E. being bottled to death and having absolutely no way of avoiding it: yes, it is still there), the dev was basically saying 'I like them...if you don't, tough cookies'. Well that attitude has now cost you a sale of this game.

'Aint karma a bitch.
Zap

RE: No listen, No purchase

Post by Zap »

I'm guessing your in the minority because Quadriga is a really good game. I have a positive feeling about the game based my satisfaction with Quadriga.
fornost

Post by fornost »

As I have stated before, not a single game will be liked by everyone, but it's a bit funny that you won't try this one, that has no random events as you would have liked :)
TURNOPIA DEVELOPER
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

you can never keep everyone happy, that's life, and his loss i'm glad to say and it's a great game
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Vichyssoise

Post by Vichyssoise »

I can only speak for myself. I loved playing Qvadriga (still do), I hope there will be a Qvadriga II and I look forward to playing Mare Nostrvm although my knowledge of the period is limited.
But it's a great opportunity to read a few books and learn a few things while having a lot of fun. [:)]
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Whipping those horses to death always bothered me in Qvadriga. But ramming ships, no problem [;)]
edb1815

Post by edb1815 »

Really loved Qvadriga and the random events didn't bother me. There are worse events than the crowd throwing bottles and many races to be run!

I will be purchasing Mare Nostrvm but atm I am spending a lot of time on Fields of Glory II !
julianbarker

Post by julianbarker »

brucesim2003 is well known in at least one other place as a player who is never satisfied unless a game works exactly as he would like it to. Don't feed the troll.
brucesim2003

Post by brucesim2003 »

ORIGINAL: julianbarker

brucesim2003 is well known in at least one other place as a player who is never satisfied unless a game works exactly as he would like it to. Don't feed the troll.

Care to explain that? I don't post enough on any forum to be well known for anything.

As for the other replies, I was not directly complaining about Quadriga as such. The game has (I assume) finished it's patch cycle, so what we have is what we have. What I was complaining about was the devs attitude toward players that had issues while the game was still being patched. Actually reading what is written is a marvelous achievement ;)

Return to “Mare Nostrvm”