installing community scenerio pack

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dwaltemath

installing community scenerio pack

Post by Dwaltemath »

I got some good advice on favorite games in a previous thread, some of which were in a community scenario pact. They recommended I download and unzip them in a folder named community which I placed in the scenario folder of the Command Modern Air Naval. I have done this but the game does not recognize this folder when I go to load it. What can I do?

Thank you Don

DWalt
HalfLifeExpert

RE: installing community scenerio pack

Post by HalfLifeExpert »

Let's make sure you understand exactly where to put the scenarios.

This is my procedure for installing/updating the Community Scenario Pack (CSP), it may not be as straight forward as the official instructions, but it never fails.

1. Download the CSP from Warfaresims.com (I'm sure you know how to do this)

2. Unzip the file on the desktop, this will make the whole full file there.

3. Open the folder for the CSP within your CMANO install files, specifically in the Scenarios folder.

NOTE: You will have to create this if you don't already have it. Just go to the scenario folders, and create a new one for the CSP. Call it whatever you want, many use "community" or something like that.

4. From the folder you just unzipped, cut and paste all the files into your CSP folder. (If you already have the CSP installed and are installing an updated version, delete ALL of the old files before doing this)

5. Once all of those files are in your CSP folder, they should be fully accessible within CMANO. This goes without saying, but CMANO shouldn't be running while you are doing all of this.

I assume you have the Full CMANO game and not just one of the standalone expansions (NI, CoW, ShSa).

If you still have issues, please list the exact steps you are taking to try and install the CSP.

Here is also Baloogan's video tutorial on this. Keep in mind that he is using Steam so the CMANO file location is based on that. But I assume you know where to find you CMANO files anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQncmUA ... 0WR4rzt6tA
Dwaltemath

RE: installing community scenerio pack

Post by Dwaltemath »

Works great Thank you. I had placed the zipped file in my community folder and unzipped it. Ended up with a folder in a folder. Did it your way and it worked.

Thank you
Don
DWalt

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”