russo-german schwerpunkt games question

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Jomi

russo-german schwerpunkt games question

Post by Jomi »

Hello friends:

Because in Matrix family, our family, there are experts in wargames from evrey source or publisher, I want to as you for a question about russo-german war 41-44 from Schwerpunkt Games. How could I manage the supply of the units? I don´t understand how it runs and I can not play well.

Thank you very much. Regards.
pzgndr

RE: russo-german schwerpunkt games question

Post by pzgndr »

RGW has railroad conversion rules that require you to physically convert railroad hexes for supply. So, you need to do that or else your lead elements will quickly outrun supply. The supply rules assume full supply all along connected rail lines and then virtual trucks with 9 MF to extend supply from the railheads to units. It's been a while since I played, so check the rules for more details.

Schwerpunkt's WWII-Europe is the latest game. We're still waiting for Ron Dockal to implement similar rules for Russia or some other mechanic to restrict supply. Too much supply is also a problem!
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Lobster

RE: russo-german schwerpunkt games question

Post by Lobster »

Schwerpunkt's games are fun indeed. Not for someone without patience.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Return to “General Discussion”