Small Scenario

Post here if you are looking for an opponent to play against.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

SpicyJuan

Small Scenario

Post by SpicyJuan »

Does anyone want to play a beginner in a small scenario? Was thinking something along the lines of Balkans 12/13 or France 14
Hyding

RE: Small Scenario

Post by Hyding »

The Balkan scenario might be interesting. I have not played it and have not played any scenario for a while.

I could not send you a PM (private message). It might be because you are new and need to post a few more time before the forums will activate your PM's or maybe u need to change your settings to allow PM's.

I'm nopro but I should be able to answer some of the questions you might have as we play. If not other forum members will be happy to do so once they realize the forum is active.

I'll take either side and if you like we can switch sides after the first game and play a mirror match

SpicyJuan

RE: Small Scenario

Post by SpicyJuan »

ORIGINAL: Narses

The Balkan scenario might be interesting. I have not played it and have not played any scenario for a while.

I could not send you a PM (private message). It might be because you are new and need to post a few more time before the forums will activate your PM's or maybe u need to change your settings to allow PM's.

I'm nopro but I should be able to answer some of the questions you might have as we play. If not other forum members will be happy to do so once they realize the forum is active.

I'll take either side and if you like we can switch sides after the first game and play a mirror match

Sent you a PM

Return to “Opponents Wanted”