Vladivostok MMP Transport doubled

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Harrybanana

Vladivostok MMP Transport doubled

Post by Harrybanana »

In my pbem game with Hardmann I am experiencing bugs (I think) with my US Supply of MPPs to the USSR via Vladivostok. Everything was fine until the US entered the War and I started also sending MPPS via Persia. The first turn after US entry I did not send any MPPS via Vladivostok. Then everything was fine for a few turns. But now for the last 2 turns (both in June 42 I think) I have sent double MPPS via Vladivostok. So there are 2 separate entries in my US and USSR end of turn Summaries showing the US receiving 40 MPPs less and the USSR receiving 80 MPPs more. The net effect is, of course, that 80 MPPs are subtracted from the US and 160 are added to the USSR. Is this WAD? Is the US supposed to send more MPPS to the USSR via Vladivostok in the summer months?
Robert Harris
Harrybanana

RE: Vladivostok MMP Transport doubled

Post by Harrybanana »

OK so this turn it was back to only the one supply of 40/80 MPPs to the USSR. I'll post again if it changes again.
Robert Harris
sschnar1

Post by sschnar1 »

I too have seen this in my games.
I chalked it up to the amount of USA MPP they produce a turn and the percentage amount of USA production that is to be sent to Soviet as set by the Convoy Map setting.
The higher this value, the more blocks of 40/80 may be sent.

Curious to see if this is true.
Harrybanana

Post by Harrybanana »

ORIGINAL: sschnar1

I too have seen this in my games.
I chalked it up to the amount of USA MPP they produce a turn and the percentage amount of USA production that is to be sent to Soviet as set by the Convoy Map setting.
The higher this value, the more blocks of 40/80 may be sent.

Curious to see if this is true.

There is no control that allows you to set the percentage amount of US production to be sent to the Soviets. When the DEs trigger for the Vladivostok and Persian MPP transfer you can either click "YES" or "NO". As far as I am aware there is no way to change your choice. So if the US chooses to not send, for example, the Persian MPPs you can't later decide to send them and vice versa. Of course, I don't know why anyone would choose to not send the MMPs when you are effectively doubling them.

However, I have been playing with the Murmansk Convoy MPPs that the UK sends to the USSR and with the Convoy MPPs that the US sends to the UK. Not sure why changing these would effect the Vladivostok MPPs, but I will watch this.
Robert Harris
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Does this look like what you are talking about ?

Attachments
2blVlad.jpg
2blVlad.jpg (69.56 KiB) Viewed 41 times
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Harry,

I believe this has been fixed for the current release, to confirm, what version did you start this PBEM++ game with?

Hubert
Harrybanana

Post by Harrybanana »

Started with 1.08. We have upgraded to 1.10, but I think the last time I noticed this problem was before the upgrade.
Robert Harris
Harrybanana

Post by Harrybanana »

ORIGINAL: sPzAbt653

Does this look like what you are talking about ?

WOW!!! That is a lot of production.
Robert Harris
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

WOW!!! That is a lot of production.
It was late in 1946 [:)]
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Thanks and to confirm from our end the fix won't take place then until you start a new campaign with the latest update.

Return to “Tech Support”