Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - Closed

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

RKhan

Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - Closed

Post by RKhan »

I'm an intermediate Soviet player (3-4 games) looking to get back into the game after a break of just over a year.

My going in offer is +1 Soviet bonus and mild blizzard. I will give up +1 for a beginner and ask for full blizzard from an expert.

House rules: no para drops in 41 and only 3 brigades/year after that, amphibious landings in original Soviet territory only.

I can do a turn every couple of days except during the school holiday next week (UK).

I like a friendly game, don't care about AARs, don't mind restarting if your opening goes horribly wrong, and don't mind if you quit because the game is no longer enjoyable. But I really don't care for people who just quit playing without telling me they have quit! :(

RKhan
RKhan
HardLuckYetAgain

RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

RKAN!!!!! I'm glad you have returned :) Welcome back and good luck in your game!

ORIGINAL: RKhan

I'm an intermediate Soviet player (3-4 games) looking to get back into the game after a break of just over a year.

My going in offer is +1 Soviet bonus and mild blizzard. I will give up +1 for a beginner and ask for full blizzard from an expert.

House rules: no para drops in 41 and only 3 brigades/year after that, amphibious landings in original Soviet territory only.

I can do a turn every couple of days except during the school holiday next week (UK).

I like a friendly game, don't care about AARs, don't mind restarting if your opening goes horribly wrong, and don't mind if you quit because the game is no longer enjoyable. But I really don't care for people who just quit playing without telling me they have quit! :(

RKhan
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
RKhan

Post by RKhan »

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

RKAN!!!!! I'm glad you have returned :) Welcome back and good luck in your game!

HardLuck!!!!! Great to see you sharing your sage advice on the boards these days, and happy to see you have come over to play Soviet as well. Perhaps once I remember how to play we can try a rematch and see if I last more than a handful of turns. [;)]
RKhan
HardLuckYetAgain

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

ORIGINAL: RKhan

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

HardLuck!!!!! Great to see you sharing your sage advice on the boards these days, and happy to see you have come over to play Soviet as well. Perhaps once I remember how to play we can try a rematch and see if I last more than a handful of turns. [;)]

Bleh sage advice you say! More like a pocket full of mumblings of a madman for any wishing to listen.

Yes, I have been delving deep into the Soviet side with all the current short commings from playing them at the moment. You should do just fine with the settings you are asking for since you are a good player :) Be careful though there are some really good Germans out there now ;)
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
Tollwut

Post by Tollwut »

Hi Rkan,
I'd be very interested in playing you.

I'm a relative noob, however. I'm currently playing my third campaign as the Axis. So if possible if that +1 Soviet advantage could be dropped I'd appreciate it.

Please let me know if you'd like to give this a go. :)
"I'll show you where Iron Crosses bloom..." (Steiner)
guctony

Post by guctony »

Hi Rkan

I would be also interested with playing with you.

I have no Pbem exprience over War in the east. And I am fairy new to game. But I do like to go over pbem becasue AI is no fun anymore. I would also like to have non-historical weather if possible.

Regards

Guctony
"Unless a nation's life faces peril, war is murder."
"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken."
"After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."
Mustafa Kemal
SparkleyTits

Post by SparkleyTits »

Hey Rkhan I would love to practice more Axis if you would have me

+1 blizzard, mild winter sounds great
I also enjoy random weather as it brings a bit of RNG and spice to the game
Would you mind Better CV and half FOW?

Few turns a week sounds great

Cheers
RKhan

Post by RKhan »

Thank you to everyone who offered a game.

I have accepted a game with the first person I could confirm with, which was Sparkley. I'm not sure either of us has time for an AAR.

Guctony, for your first game as Axis you should try for another new player if possible. They are out there if you make a posting.
RKhan

Return to “Opponents Wanted”