Volume

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

YohanTM2

Volume

Post by YohanTM2 »

How do i turn it off?
ncc1701e

RE: Volume

Post by ncc1701e »

Click on Esc key will bring a menu where you can disable music and/or sound.
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Best game ever, yes go to directions, still my favorite game of all time, I just love this game. Luckily, I don't play through Steam. Otherwise, I would know how many hours played. That would make me sick.[&o]
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Yes, this is fun to play...
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Ncc

Playing the gtpg mod and getting ready for Sea lion. I have a rail gun at level 8 strength, unable to increase its strength through replacements

Return to “Panzer Corps”